Hi friend! Thank you for your interest in registering for the International Student Midwives Collective private forums.
Tell us a little bit about yourself! How long you’ve been in birth work, where you’re apprenticing, etc. If you have social media, please list one of your accounts so that we can verify your identity- this is a precaution to protect students (:
Other things we need from you are:
– a new email, if needed (see below)
– a username: real name or nickname
Things to consider:
- Please note that if you already have a WordPress account your profile photo will come up when you post or comment. We will let you decide whether you want to have it displayed or work around it by removing it from your WordPress account or by sending us a new email address to register you under.
- These forums are to be used as a place to honestly share your opinion and experiences as a student midwife; please do so respectfully.
- Please let us know whether you would like your name displayed or if you would like a nickname (which will be your username). If you want a nickname, please reply with what you would like to us to use.
- Sharing any form of comments/posts/identification from other users with anyone outside of the forums is subject to removal from our private forums. Please be respectful and encourage other students to join the forums instead of sharing information that isn’t yours.
We hope you get the education and support that you need from your fellow student midwives! Let us know if you have any questions or comments.
The ISMC Communications Team 🙂
P.S. We’ll review your responses and get back to you soon with your new login information! Please be sure to check your email (including your spam folder) and feel free to let us know if you haven’t gotten a reply email in the next few business days.